Thousands of women go through our outfitting service every year, so the clothing donations we receive are incredibly valuable. Unfortunately, sorting and disposing of unwearable clothing costs us time and money that could be going towards supporting our clients.
Please pack your donations in small parcels that are easy to lift and under 5kg of weight.
We accept clean, undamaged women’s fashion and accessories, including:
- Tops, shirts and blouses
- Knitwear, jackets and coats
- Pants and skirts
- Shoes and shoe dust covers
- Handbags, formal backpacks and wallets
- Hats, belts and scarves
- Sunglasses, jewellery and jewellery pouches
- Unopened toiletries, hosiery and makeup
- Trades-wear (steel cap boots, high vis clothing etc)
Thank you for being selective with your donations, we can’t accept:
- Dirty, stained or damaged clothing and accessories
- Men’s and Children’s wear
- Underwear without tags
- Opened toiletries, cosmetics, and hosiery
- Prescription glasses
- Coat hangers
Did you know with our Personal Outfitting services run completely virtually, we can send a capsule work wardrobe to any woman anywhere in Australia! The average cost of posting a generous 5kg parcel of clothes is $15.
Help your clothing donation go further by donating $15 to sponsor an outfitting parcel and support a woman to walk into her new job with confidence.