As an industry leader for women’s employment support, Fitted for Work is passionate about working with media to amplify the voices of marginalized communities, advocate for gender equality and increase women’s workforce participation.
Fitted for Work can connect journalists with women, gender diverse and non-binary jobseekers who can share their unique lived experiences.
The Fitted for Work representatives below are also available to share their expertise on Fitted for Work’s services and the role of holistic job readiness in supporting women to emerge from a situation of disadvantage.
DONNA DE ZWART
Available for comment on:
- Women’s economic security
- Disadvantage and barriers impacting women’s workforce participation
- The gender pay gap and gender equity in the workplace
- Social enterprises
- Social procurement and quotas
- Diversity and inclusion in recruitment and work
- Women entering traditionally male dominated roles
- Women in STEM
- Sustainability and slow fashion practices
If you have a media opportunity that we could contribute our expertise and stories to, we would love to hear from you! Please direct enquiries to:
NATIONAL MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
E: [email protected]
P: 61 3 9662 4289 Ext: 136
Please note that due to limited resources we are unable to respond to enquiries for assistance with school or university assignments. We recommend referring to the About Us section for information on Fitted for Work as an organisation.