Fitted for Work’s mission is to help women experiencing disadvantage to get work, keep work and achieve economic security.
Since the start of the pandemic, Fitted for Work helped thousands of women facing loss of employment. Fitted for Work support women, non-binary and gender diverse job seekers across Australia with practical skills, knowledge, self-esteem and know-how so that they can move forward with confidence in the workplace.
Our experienced Leadership Team are available to present to your organisation on the following topics:
- The impact of COVID-19 on women’s workforce participation and economic security
- Fitted for Work: our vision, mission and impact
- Our Social Enterprises: Supervention, She Works and the Conscious Closet
- Get involved: ways your organisation and individual team members can #EmbraceEquity and help increase women’s workforce participation
In lieu of a speaker fee, we welcome the contribution of a donation to support our impactful client services.
By donating, you become part of a movement committed to improving women’s lives and breaking the cycle of disadvantage. Your generosity enables us to reach out and support women experiencing disadvantage across Australia.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
- 30 minute presentation (20 minute presentation, 10 minute Q&A)
- 1 hour presentation (45 minute presentation, 15 minute Q&A)
To request a speaker for your upcoming event please contact [email protected] with the following information:
- Contact Name
- Preferred presentation length
- Event time and date
- Event location (please note face to face events are only available in Victoria, virtual events are available nationwide)
- Number of attendees
Someone from our team will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks in advance.