Work with Camp Australia as a Service Coordinator!
Do you want to work for an organisation where people come first, and we work as one team to deliver the best experiences and outcomes for children, families, and our educators? Then Camp Australia is the place for you! We have a culture that values feedback from every voice across the organisation. This means not just surveys but opportunities to be part of listening circles with our CEO and senior leaders across the business to ensure we are supporting you and always striving to be where you want to be to do the work you love.
The coordinator role is the single most important role in providing our services to the schools who partner with us and the families who entrust their children to our care. You are the leader who educates and cares for the children who use the program and guides children’s growth. You and the team will build a sense of trust within the service and model behaviours that support each child to grow and achieve their developmental outcomes.
Location: National availability
Work Type: Permanent part-time or full-time
Contact: Therese Bizas, She Works Program, (03) 8842 2954.
Applications close: Apply Now!
About the Role:
• Prepare and undertake educational programming for the children in line with the National Quality Framework (NQF) and the relevant Approved Learning Frameworks.
• Ensure the service documentation and resources are in place
• Participate in Assessment and Ratings and be the leader of your service delivery
• Complete administration including staff records, child enrolment information, medical management plans, timesheets, rolls, incident forms, Service Information Board, and the service reflection journal.
• Participate in compliance audits and be the leader of your service delivery
• Deliver on any compliance audit actions in conjunction with the Regional Manager
• Lead the educator team in ensuring adherence to the VSHAPE principles.
• Maintain control of the room
• Report incidents as per the required timelines to the Regional Manager
• Ensure the educator team engages with every child during every session. The team supporting you are an extension of you. They should be present, active, and helping manage a safe and compliant experience
• Engage with parents in line with the 5 P’s’ principles to manage engagement with parents upon pick up and drop off
• Lead the educator team in completing all internal training as required
• Actively engage with the school and parent groups to promote Camp Australia services
• Distribute marketing materials to parents and the school
• Ensure the service and signage is presented clearly and accurate
We encourage you to APPLY NOW – recruitment is ongoing and all applications will be processed immediately. Simply send through your current Resume to [email protected]. If you have questions about this job opportunity, please call Therese, She Works Program on (03) 8842 2954.