We are excited to announce our FITTED FOR WORK BADGE DESIGN COMPETITION! Last March we launched our very first set of fundraising badges in honour of International Women’s Day. This year, we’re inviting YOU to think about what International Women’s Day and the ethos behind Fitted for Work mean to you.
We are calling on artistic submissions for two badge designs in whatever medium you work with, as long as it translates well on a 45x45mm badge (with bleed allowance, see T&C’s for more info).
The winner will have their design realised as our official charity design for our IWD 2019 badges and score a $250 voucher for our awesome recycled women’s fashion store The Conscious Closet. That’s a lot of clobber!
Comp closes 11/2/19.
- You must enter two complementary designs, one which encapsulates the theme of IWD 2019 “Better for Balance” and one that is inspired by the ethos of Fitted for Work. Designs can include text or be purely illustrative, whatever you feel communicates the themes best.
- You can use any medium to create your artwork, but you must submit it as a 2D badge design in line with all T & C’s listed below.
Entries will be judged on the following:
- Ability to communicate competition themes
- Creativity and originality
- The designs ability to translate well onto a 45mm x 45mm badge
Click here to download the template.
Terms & Conditions
- Fitted for Work’s Badge Design Competition is open to Victorian residents only. You are welcome to enter as many times as you like! Fitted for Work employees, board members and their immediate family members are permitted to enter the competition but will not be eligible to receive the $250 Conscious Closet voucher.
- Fitted Work Volunteers and their immediate family members are welcome to enter the competition.
- The competition opens at 9:00 am EST Thursday the 24thof January and closes at 11:59 pm EST Monday 11thof February. The winner will be on Wednesday the 13thof February on Fitted for Work’s Facebook, and Instagram accounts with their name and winning designs featured. The winner will also be notified by email.
- Please email entries to [email protected]with artwork attached as a png or jpg. Please put “BADGE COMP ENTRY” as the subject line and include your full name, contact phone number and email address in the body of the email.
- Please note your artwork must be positioned within the inner circle (that’s the face of the badge) and the background must run all the way to the edge of the image bleed area. Make sure the image is 300dpi, grayscale or CMYK colour.
- Entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur in entering the competition, e.g.: materials to create and/or photograph and format artwork competition.
- By entering the competition, you give all rights to Fitted for Work to utilise your entry on their social media channels and website for promotional purposes. The winning entrant agrees that Fitted for Work is allowed to use their design for the creation of charity fundraiser badges free of charge.
The entrant must warrant that he or she has all necessary rights to provide this intellectual property to Fitted for Work and consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of their intellectual property.
- Fitted for Work reserves the right to disqualify any entrants or entries where we reasonably suspect any unlawful or improper conduct, such as infringing on a third party’s intellectual property rights, or breach of the competition terms and conditions.
- Fitted for Work agrees that any personal information gathered through entry will only be used in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act.
- The winning designer will have their design realised and produced on our charity fundraiser badges launching in March for International Women’s Day. The winner will receive a voucher for $250 to spend at our recycled women’s fashion store The Conscious Closet located at 210 Lonsdale St, Melbourne. Voucher is valid for six months from the date of issue.
- The decision of the judges is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into. The winning artist will be accredited for their design on social media and our website. The winning artist will also be accredited on the packaging of the final product, but not on the badge itself.