Triple Zero Call-taker
Want to make a difference?
Location: Williams Landing | Burwood East | Ballarat
Work Type: Permanent Full-Time and Part-Time roles available. Role is onsite and according to either a fixed or rotating roster.
Salary: Trainee Call-taker $47,643 p/year plus Super, with shift penalty and overtime rates for late night/weekend/public holidays shifts.
Contact: Therese Bizas, She Works Program, (03) 8842 2954
- Do you have excellent telephone communication skills?
- Are you available across 7 days on a fixed/rotating roster?
- Are you comfortable with IT systems and have a minimum 45 wpm typing speed?
- Do you have a clear National Police Records Check?
- Do you have availability to attend 6 weeks full-time, paid, training?
Applications close: Apply Now.
About the Role:
Do you have what it takes to become a Triple Zero Call-taker?
Watch this YouTube video to learn more Do you have what it takes to become a triple zero call-taker? – YouTube
Watch our She Works Info Video HERE
View the Applicant Information Kit HERE
View the full Position Description HERE
Simply send through your current Resume to [email protected].