Trainee Bus Drivers
Location: Melbourne & surrounding suburbs
Work Type: Full-time
Salary: Training Wage $26.53 per hour (base rate); Trained Bus Driver $30.39 per hour (base rate)
Contact: Liz Trewhella, She Works Manager (03) 8842 2954
Requirements: see below
Applications close: this role has an immediate need so please apply as soon as possible.
“I love my office which is a bus, and it’s out there, every day, different scenery!” Rachel, Bus Operator
About the Role:
Fitted for Work’s She Works team are recruiting Trainee Bus Drivers for an Employer Partner here in Melbourne. You will make a difference to customers lives every day – by getting them to their destination on time, every time, safely and comfortably. No previous experience necessary, all you need is a full driver’s licence with a good driving history and great customer service skills.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Well-developed skills using mobile phone and PC-based technology
- A current and valid Victorian Car or LR driver licence (no ‘P’ plates)
- A good driving history (current) record issued by VicRoads
- A Working With Children Check
Please email your Resume to [email protected] or call the She Works team and speak with Liz or Sharon on (03) 8842 2954.