Full Time Receptionist
Location: South Yarra, Melbourne
Work Type: Full-time, 9am – 5pm with occasional weekday after hours and weekends
Contact: Liz Trewhella, She Works Manager (03) 8842 2954
Requirements: see below
Applications close: APPLY NOW! We encourage you to ASAP – applications will be processed immediately.
About the Role:
Fitted for Work’s She Works team are recruiting for a Receptionist to work for an Employer Partner here in Melbourne. Due to their expanding business, a new opportunity has arisen for a strong Receptionist who demonstrates sound intuition and a proactive approach to their work. This role is working in a professional organisation, with reception and general administration duties, office management, supporting the Operations Manager and other ad-hoc tasks. You will become an integral team member and become the ‘right hand’ support to the team.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide reception duties – visitors, deliveries, stationary supplies phone calls and enquiries
- Performing administrative functions – including processing client onboarding documentation, assistance for the Operations Team processing payments, data entry and filing
- Scheduling & coordinating administration of meetings including required client communication & documents
- Professionally engaging with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
- Be able to build strong business relationships based on trust and delivery
- Achieve outcomes while maintaining a high level of confidentiality, tact, and discretion
What You’ll Bring:
- Organised, thorough and strong attention to detail
- Adheres to systems and procedures
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Works well in a team, but can work autonomously when required
- Ability to communicate with a diverse range of people
- Reliable and motivated
- Pro-active – can do attitude
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities under limited supervision
- Demonstrated computer skills in the use of MS Office, particularly Word, Outlook and Excel
- Experience across administration with experience using MS Office
- Experience working confidentially with executives, maintaining a high level of professionalism and empathy, exercising discretion and judgement.
- Experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business teams.
- Modern office on Toorak Road, South Yarra
- Competitive package with flexibility for the right candidate
- A friendly and supportive team to work alongside
- Great work/life balance
Please email your Resume to [email protected] or call the She Works team and speak with Liz or Sharon on (03) 8842 2954.