Work with Orima as an Office Cleaner!
ORIMA Research Pty Ltd is an evidence-based, social research consultancy. We are Australia’s largest provider of research, advisory and data services to the public sector, conducting research for Australian and State / Territory Government clients on a range of topics including healthcare and wellbeing, employee engagement, education, environmental assets, policy, disability, sports programs, communications, First Nations and more.
Location: Melbourne – Collingwood
Work Type: Part time 20 hrs per week (Mon-Fri)
Contact: Therese Bizas, She Works Program 03 8842 2954
Applications close: October
About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced office cleaner for a part time role, maintaining our new office space in Collingwood, Victoria. Weekdays would include early starts (e.g. 7am, or as agreed). The role will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining all open plan work areas, offices and board/meeting rooms, entry ways (including external areas such as garden/ entry steps, external court yard and carpark areas) and reception, bathrooms, toilets and shower area, kitchen, lunch area and tea points, stairs and lift area, underground car park.
All supplies, equipment and personal protective equipment (PPE) will be provided.
Successful Police Check and pre-employment medical required.
- Certificate III in Cleaning Services/Operations/ Commercial Cleaning or equivalent
- Extensive experience in the sector will be considered in the absence of relevant formal qualifications
- Excellent communication skills with a proactive, can-do attitude
- Punctual, professional and courteous
- High attention to detail with high standards and taking pride in own work
- Appropriate fitness/ endurance to undertake the physical tasks
We encourage you to APPLY NOW – all applications will be processed immediately.
Please email your Resume and cover letter to: [email protected] or call the She Works team and speak with Therese on 03 8842 2954.