.NET Software Developer
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney (Remote)
Work Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000 – $130,000 base, 7% STI (Consultant/Senior Consultant)
Contact: Liz Trewhella, She Works Manager (03) 8842 2954
Requirements: see below
Applications close: APPLY NOW! We encourage you to apply early – applications will be processed immediately.
About the Role:
As a Consultant for a leading digital innovation company in their Software Engineering team, you focus on designing, developing and testing mission-critical enterprise solutions and other custom application development projects. You will be part of strong development community working on Microsoft’s development platform, developing solutions for Web, Cloud or Mobile devices for customers.
- Be part of a very collaborative team of highly skilled consultants who share the passion for Microsoft technology and development
- You will have access to all the newest technologies and services within the Microsoft stack
- Be part of the development team onshore sometimes working with offshore delivery centres
- Collaborate and communicate with customers and colleagues in projects to ensure the delivery of quality solutions
- Build and maintain your relationships within the company’s Software Engineering community
- You will work with some of the absolute best Microsoft consultants in the industry both in Australia and the global community
You know code inside out and enjoy putting innovation to work in real applications and getting real results. You are a talented software developer who loves to talk about technology and share your knowledge with like-minded and non-technical audiences. Your passion for technology is matched with good business sensibility and great interpersonal skills.
- Experience in developing applications using .NET Framework and other Microsoft app development platforms
- Good understanding of cloud-based development (Microsoft Azure PaaS experience preferred)
- Experience in database development using ORM (Entity Framework or nHibernate)
- Good understanding of designing and developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approach
- Experience of Agile/SCRUM and waterfall methodologies
- Additionally, if you have experience with Sitecore, Microsoft Power Platform this is desirable but not necessary
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- You must have at least 3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, management information systems or a related field
Please email [email protected] your current Resume and include a Cover Letter discussing your skills relating to the Technical Skills required or call the She Works team and speak with Liz or Sharon on (03) 8842 2954.