Café Kitchen All-Rounder
Location: Port Melbourne
Work Type: Casual, between 15 and 25 hours a week (typically between 10am -4pm Monday to Friday)
Salary: Award rate approx. $25.00 per hour
Contact: Liz Trewhella, She Works Manager 03 8842 2954
Requirement: Drivers Licence
Applications close: this role has an immediate need so please apply as soon as possible.
About the role/duties:
A Café in Port Melbourne is looking for someone to assist with back of house duties which will include:
- Food handling / food preparation (chopping, marinating etc).
- Preparing salads etc as per orders as they come in
- Plating up orders
- Assisting with catering deliveries
- May progress to using deep fryer and front of house duties
- You will have either a Food Handling Certificate or a willingness to get one.
- You will have a Driver’s licence and ability to get to a location that has limited public transport (so own car or a lift to shifts would be ideal).
- Be ok with being on your feet for an entire shift and be able to work efficiently in busy kitchen space.
- You will either have previous experience working in a kitchen or an eagerness to learn!
- Be available between 10am-4pm.
The recruitment of the role will require an interview at the Café followed by a paid trial.
Please email your resume to: [email protected] or call the She Works team and speak with Liz or Sharon on (03) 8842 2954.