Junior .NET Software Developer
Location: Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney (Remote)
Work Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000 – $90,000 base, 5.5% STI (Analyst/Senior Analyst)
Contact: Liz Trewhella, She Works Manager (03) 8842 2954
Requirements: see below
Applications close: APPLY NOW! We encourage you to apply early – applications will be processed immediately.
About the Role:
A leading Digital Innovation company has multiple opportunities for Junior Developers to join their team in 2021. If you are someone with 1 to 2 years of work experience this might just be the role for you. You will have the opportunity to be part of a digital transformation while being surrounded by people who are passionate about designing applications that influence the industry’s leading technologies. The role sits within the Software Engineering Talent Community where you will be working on Microsoft development platforms, developing solutions for Web, Cloud or Mobile devices for the company’s customers. You will have a good understanding of cloud concepts that would be highly considered along with an agile delivery experience.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Taking part in designing full-stack applications based on DevOps principles
- Design and develop APIs and Microservices integrating with external systems or other data sources
- Collaborate and communicate with customers and colleagues in the projects to ensure the delivery of quality solutions
- Build and maintain your relationships within the company’s Software Engineering community
You have a passion about technology and share your knowledge within a team-based active environment, solving problems and providing solutions with like-minded and non-technical audiences. You keep an open mind, exploring technologies that solve challenges and offer quality solutions to clients that shows the best of your knowledge and drive to success.
- Experience in developing applications using .NET Framework or other Microsoft app development platforms is highly regarded
- Experience in database development using ORM (Entity Framework or nHibernate)
- Good understanding of coding principles
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and waterfall methodologies
- Good understating of cloud-based development
- Understanding of DevOps
- You must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience with Microsoft Technologies – .NET development experience is essential
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field. An equivalent combination of education and experience will also suffice
- Ability to travel domestically as required
Please email [email protected] your current Resume and include a Cover Letter discussing your skills relating to the Technical Skills required or call the She Works team and speak with Liz or Sharon on (03) 8842 2954.