Digital Events Program Coordinator
Location: Sydney, hybrid and flexible work environment (combination of work from the office & home)
Work Type: Full-Time – Initially this will be a fixed term contract (up to 18 months), with a view for extension.
Contact: Liz Trewhella, She Works Manager 03 8842 2954.
Currently Microsoft are are looking to appoint a Digital Events Program Coordinator. Microsoft is the leading multinational technology company, developing, manufacturing, licensing, supporting, and selling computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and services.
About the Position:
The Digital Events Program Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Skills Program to execute a wide range of digital training events. You will be a key player in educating consumers on Azure, MS365 and Business Applications. Reporting to the Cloud Skills Lead, you will be responsible for setting and tracking event registration pages; assisting with event logistics; helping with execution of events; report preparation; liaising with key stakeholder/consumers, to name a few.
To be successful, you will need to have:
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position and/or qualifications in digital marketing.
- Sound understanding and interest in digital technologies.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- High level of collaboration and ability to work across different teams.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong administrative skills.
About the Offer:
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- Attractive remuneration – inclusive of base salary plus superannuation
- Being part of Microsoft, a global name with approximately 124,000 employees globally and an approximate revenue of US$89.95 billion
- Ongoing training and development through both internal/external bodies
- Collaborative, innovative, and an engaging culture
- The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists
- A diverse and inclusive workplace
- Hybrid and flexible work environment (combination of work from the office & home)
- Enjoy work/life balance!
If you are interested please call the She Works team and speak with Liz or Sharon on (03) 8842 2954.