Work with a global facility management company as a School Cleaner
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
Work Type: Casual
Salary: $28.45 per hour + superannuation
Contact: Therese Bizas, She Works Program, (03) 8842 2954.
Applications close: Apply Now!
About the Role:
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking cleaners to join ISS. You will provide high standard cleaning services to Public Schools, TAFES and Government Buildings employed on a casual basis with an opportunity for ongoing permanent work.
We have multiple opportunities available across the Sydney Metro & South West Sydney region, including areas such: Campden, Campbelltown, Liverpool, Parramatta, Fairfield, Bankstown, Strathfield, Ashfield, Canterbury, Hurstville, Sutherland, Cronulla, CBD and Eastern suburbs.
To be successful for the role, you will need to be available to work Monday to Friday. The shifts available are split shifts: 5am-9am and/or 2pm-7pm.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Cleaning of all facilities including; classrooms, bathrooms, kitchens and grounds
- Including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and wiping, you will need to be able to complete various duties under strict timelines
- Maintenance of stock supplies and orders
- Work autonomously with little supervision
- Committed to safe work practices
- Ability to obtain a Working with Children number & ability to pass specific Government Clearance
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
- Must hold a Driver license and a car for South West Sydney
We encourage you to APPLY NOW – all applications will be processed immediately. Please use the web link or QR code below: https://careers.au.issworld.com/cw/en/job/529588?lApplicationSubSourceID