About the role
Casual, weekly hours usually range between 10-20
Location: 513 Bridge Road, Richmond, 3121
Can you replicate the human touch using technology to communicate?
Join us and be an integral part of bringing our services to women Australia wide. We are looking for a personable, dynamic individual to fill the position of Virtual Outfitting Officer at Fitted for Work.
About Fitted for Work
Fitted for Work, is a unique national not-for-profit organisation that assists women experiencing disadvantage to find work and keep it. To date Fitted for Work has assisted tens of thousands of women through its Melbourne and Western Sydney sites and has been delivering Virtual services since 2017. Virtual Outfitting meets specific needs of women experiencing disadvantage who are looking for work Australia wide, using various technologies and post.
We are looking to recruit a new member into our Client Services Team. They will be based at the Melbourne site in Richmond, reporting to the Virtual Services Co-ordinator and National Client Services Manager.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This role is key in our client’s journey, providing support in the form of a capsule collection of clothing and styling advice, but also compassion, encouragement and motivation. You’ll be required to
- Deliver Virtual Outfitting appointments according to set timelines and guidelines.
- With the support of volunteers, prepare clothes and accessories for shipping to clients
- Log and share appropriate and accurate information into our CRM and Sharepoint systems
- Be an active part in the development and improvement of our team and service
The desirable applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience delivering services to people facing disadvantage
- Previous experience delivering services via telephone or using technology
- Knowledge of job support services and barriers faced by women experiencing disadvantage who are looking for work.
- High level competencies in using technology to communicate
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people and personalities, using the right level of compassion and empathy via video, email and telephone.
- A sound understanding and knowledge of fabrics , sizing variations of clothing, brands, and how cuts of clothing will sit on the body.
Further detail on the key result areas required for the role can be found in the position description. Please email [email protected] to request the position description.
This is a casual role requiring availability of a minimum of 10 hours per week each, only applicants with ongoing availability on Fridays each week will be considered.
How to Apply
To apply please email your CV demonstrating your experience for the role and along with a separate letter addressing the Key Result Areas plus Competencies, Qualifications and experience listed in the position description to: [email protected] AND [email protected] quoting reference: ‘Virtual Outfitting Vacancy – your name‘ in the subject line of your application.
Please note as part of the recruiting process, if you are shortlisted for this role you may be required to participate in a Zoom interview initially.
Applications that do not clearly meet the criteria as outlined above will not be considered. An immediate start will be an advantage.
Applications close 5pm 7th May 2021.
For further information on the role please contact Rebecca Dunn on 03 9662 4289 Ext 106.