Are you interested in working for Fitted for Work? Are you passionate about supporting women experiencing disadvantage in their job search? Then this role might be for you!
About the role:
Can you replicate the human touch using technology to communicate?
Join us and be an integral part of bringing our services to women Australia wide. We are looking for a personable, dynamic individual to fill the position – Job Ready Support Specialist at Fitted for Work.
Fitted for Work, is a unique national not-for-profit organisation that assists women experiencing disadvantage to find work and keep it. To date Fitted for Work has assisted tens of thousands of women through its Melbourne and Western Sydney sites and has been delivering Online services since 2017. The Online Job Hub meets specific needs of women experiencing disadvantage who are looking for work Australia wide, using various technologies.
We are looking to recruit a new member into our Client Services Team. They will be based at the Melbourne site in Richmond, reporting to the Online Services Co-ordinator and National Client Services Manager.
Job tasks and responsibilities
This role is key in our client’s journey, providing support in the form of current and tailored job seeking advice and guidance but also compassion, encouragement and motivation. You’ll be required to
- Deliver one-on-one online appointments according to set timelines and guidelines.
- Log and share appropriate and accurate information into our CRM and Sharepoint systems
- Be an active part in the development and improvement of our team and service
The desirable applicants will demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in giving current and thorough feedback/advice on job applications (including Key Selection Criteria), job seeking documents and interview skills.
- Previous experience delivering services to people facing disadvantage
- Previous experience delivering services via telephone or using technology
- Knowledge of job support services and barriers faced by women experiencing disadvantage who are looking for work.
- High level competencies in using technology to communicate
- Able to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people and personalities, using the right level of compassion and empathy via video, email and telephone.
- Previous experience working in an employment, human resources, recruitment, careers and/or outplacement environment
Further detail on the key result areas required for the role can be found in the position description, please email [email protected] for a copy.
This is a casual role requiring availability of between 21-28 hours per week each, only applicants with ongoing availability on Fridays each week will be considered.
To apply please email your CV demonstrating your experience for the role and along with a separate letter addressing the Key Result Areas plus Competencies, Qualifications and experience listed in the position description to: [email protected] AND [email protected] quoting reference: ‘Online Hub Vacancy – your name‘ in the subject line of your application.
Please note as part of the recruiting process, if you are shortlisted for this role you may be required to participate in a Zoom interview initially.
Applications that do not clearly meet the criteria as outlined above will not be considered. An immediate start will be an advantage.
Applications close Wed August 25th 2021 5pm.